Health forms for all new students due July 1

All students registered for one credit hour or more are eligible to use the services provided by University Health Service, regardless of whether they enroll in the University Medical Plan or have other insurance coverage.

All students—including those at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland Institute of Art, Cleveland Institute of Music, Kent State University School of Podiatric Medicine, and the Masters Program in Anesthesia—are required to submit general information and immunization record whether or not they plan on using University Health Service for their medical needs. The forms students enrolling for fall semester should be returned by July 1.

The forms required for all incoming undergraduate, graduate and professional students are listed by school and program on the University Health Service website. Specific immunization requirements for the school are included in each of the different packets. All packets are available as interactive PDF files, so some of the information can be typed on the forms before being printed. Once printed and completed, they should be mailed or faxed to the University Health Service.

Students enrolled in the School of Dental Medicine may be asked to send a copy of their immunizations to the school. Students also will be required to send the information to University Health Service.