One to One Fitness Center maintains regular hours of operation year round and offers several summer options for students.
Membership provides access to the center’s 28,000-square-foot facility, including:
- cardio, machine and free weight equipment,
- a functional training area,
- locker rooms with amenities,
- dry saunas, and
- access to its in-person, virtual and recorded group exercise classes.
Student summer options include:
- One month: $39+tax
- Two months: $38+tax/month
- Three months: $37+tax/month
- Four months: $36+tax/month
All Case Western Reserve University graduate students enrolled for spring 2022 membership through SIS receive summer membership at no additional charge through August.
For questions, email at email@example.com.