Are you interested in learning more about how mindfulness can enhance the classroom experience for you and your students? Consider registering for three training sessions offered for faculty in January 2022. Held via Zoom, these sessions will educate those new to mindfulness and will provide the opportunity to deepen mindfulness practice for those who have been using those skills, for themselves and/or their students.
Students who have experienced mindfulness in the classroom report:
- “It just got me in a nice state of mind for the class. 10 out of 10. [I would] recommend it as standard for all classes.”
- “I would love for this to be in every class.”
Offered by the Faculty for Mindfulness Committee and led by mindfulness instructor Suzanne Rusnak, these sessions will be held:
- Jan. 5 from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Jan. 12 from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- Jan. 19 from 3 to 4:30 p.m.