The fall wellness activities are now open. In order to qualify for the $25 monthly wellness incentive in 2023, benefits-eligible faculty and staff must complete the following steps by Nov. 30:
- Required: Complete the online WebMD Health Risk Assessment
- Complete two of the three following steps:
- Tobacco attestation form, which can be found in HCM under the “Wellness” tile
- Primary Care Physician Attestation Form, which can be found in HCM under the “Wellness” tile
- Biometric Screening, completed at an onsite biometric screening event, a Quest Patient Service Center, or through your PCP with results submitted via the Physician Results Form.
Get more details on the fall wellness activities and to sign up for an onsite biometric screening.
Additionally, current wellness program participants have until Nov. 30 to attest to completing 2022 wellness programs in HCM to receive $100 per program (up to $200) incentive on their December 2022 paychecks. Get more information on program completion requirements for each of the program categories.
If you have remaining question, contact Zach Brommerich at email@example.com