RTA bus

Undergraduate RTA passes now added to IDs; pick up from residence area office

Case Western Reserve University supports the U-Pass program, which allows undergraduate students to ride free of charge on all Greater Cleveland RTA buses and rapid trains during each academic semester.

Beginning with the fall semester 2016 passes, all RTA passes will be stickers that will be affixed to your ID card rather than separate RTA cards. All eligible students must have the U-Pass sticker affixed to their CWRU student ID card by authorized university personnel. The U-Pass sticker can be picked up from residential area offices.

The stickers will be placed on ID cards to the left of the student’s picture. Do not try to move the sticker because it will become voided and the student will need to purchase a replacement sticker at the full amount of the original price.