The Great Lakes Energy Institute is now accepting applications for the 2019-20 ThinkEnergy Fellows Program from Case Western Reserve University undergraduate and graduate students across all disciplines. The year-long program is designed for students looking to get involved in the energy field through policy, entrepreneurship, industry or technical academic research.
About the program
There are six main elements of the ThinkEnergy Fellowship:
- Weekly exposure to energy professionals through “Think Tanks;”
- Individual research and projects;
- Campus involvement; and
- Real-world experience.
Information sessions about the fellowship will take place:
- Thursday, Feb. 7, at 3 p.m. in Peter B. Lewis Building, Room 203
- Monday, Feb. 11, at 4 p.m. in Olin Building, Room 408
- Tuesday, Feb. 12, at 4 p.m. in Olin Building, Room 408
- Wednesday, Feb. 13, at 4 p.m. in Thwing Center, Room 224
Graduate students are eligible for modest stipends and/or travel reimbursement; undergraduate students will be matched to paid internships or research opportunities. Applicants must be full-time students at CWRU during the 2019-20 academic year to apply.
Apply through the Great Lakes Energy Institute website by Friday, March 8, at 5 p.m.
Interviews will take place between Wednesday, March 20, and Thursday, April 4.
With questions, contact Mark Haberbusch at email@example.com.