The Professional Development Center offers a wide variety of trainings every month for staff and faculty to help them grow as professionals.
The following workshops will be offered in March:
- “Conflict Management & DiSC”—March 1 from 9 a.m. to noon
- “Evaluating Performance” (part five of the Management Development Series)—March 8 from 9 a.m. to noon
- “The Resilience Advantage I”—March 14 from 9 a.m. to noon
- “Improving Your Time Management”—March 22 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- “Identifying Emotions” (part one of the Emotional Intelligence Series)— March 29 from 9 a.m. to noon
The full workshop calendar with workshop descriptions and registration is available online.