The Center for Civic Engagement & Learning (CCEL) and the Division of Student Affairs will sponsor two election day shuttles to transport Case Western Reserve University students to off-campus polling locations on election day, Tuesday, Nov. 3. Each shuttle will run on a continuous loop, providing transportation from the campus pick-up location to the designated polling location, then returning to campus. Seats on each shuttle are available on a first-come, first-served basis but all students interested in riding a shuttle must register in advance on CampusGroups.
- Campus pick up times will be from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Shuttles will continue to return voters to campus from the polls after 6 p.m.
- The exact time needed to vote varies, depending on wait times at the polling location. Please be prepared to wait, if necessary.
- To vote in person on election day, registered voters must visit their assigned polling location based on voter registration (find your polling location) and must bring one of the forms of ID listed.
- Face coverings and appropriate physical distancing are required on shuttles. CWRU students should follow all jurisdiction safety measures, including wearing a mask and socially distancing while off campus.
Shuttles will be traveling to the following polling locations:
- Shuttle 1 (Northside): Pick up at the Tinkham Veale University Center on Bellflower Road to the Mary M Bethune School polling location
- Shuttle 2 (Southside): Pick up in front of the One to One Fitness Center driveway (2158 Adelbert Road) to the St Paul’s Episcopal Church polling location.