Owned and operated by Case Western Reserve University, One to One Fitness Center is celebrating 33 years of offering personal, professional, friendly and clean service. The center has resumed full operations with locker room amenities, saunas and optional facial coverings. The juice bar, personal training services, massage therapy services and group exercise classes also are open to the public. Learn more about One to One Fitness Center.
Several guest, temporary and membership options are available:
- Current students: Summer temporary memberships for just $39 per month.
- New graduate students (summer/fall): Summer is included for free with fall membership enrollment in SIS.
- Save 75% off initiation fee in July (regularly $50).
- Payroll deduction is available.
- Case Cash is accepted.
- One to One Fitness Center is open to the public, with the 75% off special available.
- Secondary members are just $28+tax per month.