One to One Fitness Center will be open Monday, June 20, from 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Individuals can get access to the center’s 28,000 square-foot facility with day passes, temporary memberships, student summer memberships and June specials.
In June Case Western Reserve University employees and the public can get 75% off the initiation fee.
For students, the following specials are available:
- CWRU graduate students who were enrolled for spring membership in SIS receive access through August at no additional charge.
- New CWRU graduate students starting in the summer or fall can start using the facility now with fall membership enrollment through SIS.
- All other students can choose from:
- One month: $39+tax
- Two months: $38+tax/month
- Three months: $37+tax/month