The sudden disruption caused by COVID-19 has been stressful, resulting in inactivity and a decrease in healthy habits.
Approximately 90% of those hospitalized due to COVID-19 have underlying health conditions. The top three underlying conditions (hypertension, obesity and diabetes) can all be improved with exercise and healthy habits.
One to One Fitness Center will help individuals prioritize being active and healthy from their homes with a four-week motivational program called “Reset. Refocus. Revive!”
The program offers:
- Individualized goal-setting and program development
- Two 30-minute, virtual personal training appointments per week
- Weekly programs with daily exercise and health activities
- Motivation and accountability
- Additional, deeply discounted personal training
The program costs $40 for One to One Fitness Center and Next Level Fitness Studio members and $45 for non-members.