The disruptions caused by COVID-19 have been stressful, and have resulted in inactivity and a decrease in healthy habits for some.
Approximately 90% of those hospitalized due to COVID-19 have underlying health conditions. The top three underlying conditions (hypertension, obesity and diabetes) can all be improved with exercise and healthy habits.
One to One Fitness Center will help individuals prioritize being active and healthy at the gym (now open) or from their homes with an eight-week motivational program called “Reset. Refocus. Revive!”
The program offers:
- Individualized goal-setting and program development;
- One 30-minute, in-person or virtual personal training appointment per week (in-person sessions held at One to One Fitness Center and non-members receive access to the facility and virtual and outdoor classes during this program);
- Weekly programs, including exercise and health activities;
- Motivation and accountability; and
- Additional, deeply discounted personal training.
The program is open to all. Case Western Reserve University Wellness Program participants save $40 off the program of their choice.
Enhanced safety measures
One to One Fitness Center has built a 32-year reputation as a clean fitness facility. Working with the university’s health and safety experts and an infectious disease expert from Cleveland Clinic, the center has implemented many enhanced protocols to help keep everyone safe. Visit the One to One Fitness Center website, call 216.0368.1121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.