Bon Appétit is celebrating National Nutrition Month by hosting a series of healthy pop-ups around campus. The theme of the month is “Rethink your Veggies.” The events aim to teach attendees how to cook vegetables in inventive and nutritious ways.
The events schedule is as follows:
- “Build a Better Breakfast” at 9 a.m. on Wednesday, March 4, in Fribley Commons
- Free cooking demo with One to One Fitness and Bon Appétit on Wednesday, March 11, from noon to 1 p.m. in the Tinkham Veale University Center Ballroom
- “Food for Your Well-Being” on Wednesday, March 18, from noon to 1 p.m. in the BRB Cafe
- Free cooking demo for a plant-forward brunch on Tuesday, March 24, from 3 to 4 p.m. at the HEC Kitchen
- “Rethink your Veggies” on Wednesday, March 25, from noon to 1 p.m. in Leutner Commons and Fribley Commons
Students will receive a raffle ticket for each wellness event they attend. At the end of the month, one winner will be drawn to receive a wellness gift basket (courtesy of Bon Appétit and One to One Fitness Center). Participants must have a valid and current Case ID to win.