The Office of Education Abroad will be available throughout orientation to provide new students information about its programs. Details are listed below:
- Beyond the Classroom—Introduction to Study Abroad: Monday, Aug. 18, in DeGrace, room 312, at 9:45 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m. and 1:45 p.m.
- Information Fair: Monday, Aug. 18, in Kelvin Smith Library, from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Short-Term Study Abroad Programs Expo: Thursday, Aug. 21, at Tomlinson Hall Lobby, from 2 to 5 p.m.
- The World Is Not Flat: Thursday, Aug. 21, in Nord Hall, room 410, from 4 to 4:50 p.m.
- Cultural Dinner and Expo: Thursday, Aug. 21, in the Orientation Tent at Frieberger Field, from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Study Abroad Programs at CWRU: Friday, Aug. 22, at Strosacker Auditorium, at 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Think Seminar: Short-Term Study Abroad Courses Can Have Lasting Effects on Students: Friday, Aug. 22, in the FSM Lab at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Student Activities Fair: Saturday, Aug. 23, in the Orientation Tent at Frieberger Field, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Students can learn more about education abroad opportunities by visiting the Center for International Affairs in Tomlinson Hall, room 143, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
More information about study abroad programs is available at case.edu/studyabroad.