International students: Learn requirements for working in U.S. after graduation

If you are an international student who wants to work in the U.S. after graduation and have questions about transitioning your work authorization to a H1B status, then join the Career Center and immigration attorney David Leopold for “Work Authorization Info for International Students.” The session will be held Feb. 2 from noon to 1:30 p.m. in Nord Hall 310.

For more information, contact Genine Apidone or visit the Career Center website and log in to CWRULink (located in My Career) to RSVP.