International students can use peerTransfer to pay tuition

International Students can pay their tuition and fees electronically from foreign bank accounts using peerTransfer. The service is secure, convenient and fast and offers highly competitive exchange rates.

Once international students have established themselves in the United States, they should consider opening a checking account with a local bank. Having a local bank account will allow them to write personal checks, use QuickPay e-checks via the Student Information System, and lock in an exchange rate each time they make a deposit to their account.

Contact information for support in multiple languages is available at

Case Western Reserve University’s Student Financial Services department offers assistance from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays at 216.368.2226 or