Housing office seeks male RAs for 2012-13; applications due April 16

The Office of Housing, Residence Life & Greek Life is seeking male resident assistants (RAs) for the 2012-13 academic year. Applications can be downloaded online.

Interested students can submit the Resident Assistant Application to the Office of Housing and Residence Life in Yost Hall 3A by Monday, April 16, at 4:30 p.m. If you have any questions about the RA position or the application process, contact Karl Rishe at karl.rishe@case.edu or call the Central Office at 368.3780.