Help put the “giving” back into the giving season by participating in #GivingTuesdayatCWRU Dec. 1.
Everyone knows that Black Friday and Cyber Monday are days when shoppers take advantage of huge sales. #GivingTuesday, which follows those deal days, starts the charitable season with a day to highlight philanthropic causes that make a real difference.
For the ninth year, Case Western Reserve University will participate in the international movement by offering the university community the chance to support student groups and other causes affiliated with campus schools, departments and organizations. This year, even more student volunteers are participating, which means the CWRU community can have a greater impact both locally and beyond.
The university community can support the following student groups, organizations and causes:
- Advocates for Cleveland Health
- CWRU EMS
- CWRU for Autism Acceptance
- CWRU Habitat for Humanity
- CWRU Kids Against Hunger
- CWRU PRC Food Pantry
- CWRU Student-Run Health Clinic
- First CWRU
- Global Health Design Collaborative
- Global Medical Brigades
- Health Advocacy Organization
- International Student Support Fund
- Momentum Fund
- PERIOD @ CWRU
- Project Sunshine
- Robert L. Haynie, MD, PhD Endowed Scholarship
- Stephanie Tubbs Jones Award
- The Feminist Collective
- Undergraduate Diversity Collaborative Lending Library Project
- Veterans Outreach Program: Stars, Stripes and Smiles
- WISER – Women in Science and Engineering Roundtable
- WISHED – Women in Science and Humanities Earning Doctorates
Last year, more than 500 alumni, faculty, friends, parents, staff and students participated in the campaign, raising over $24,000.