University Health and Counseling Services has partnered with TimelyCare to provide 24/7 virtual medical and mental health support to all Case Western Reserve University students. In addition to these services, TimelyCare is now offering Peer Community.
Virtual peer-to-peer support is a reality for Case Western Reserve University students with Peer Community in the TimelyCare virtual health and well-being platform. This is an anonymous, judgment-free space where you can share and validate your life’s challenges and experiences, 24/7. Peer Community provides the opportunity to share your thoughts, feelings, and emotions as part of a nationwide community of students who face the same challenges as you.
If you’re unfamiliar with mental health support, taking care of your mental well-being can be stressful, or even scary. Peer Community within TimelyCare offers a safe first step to begin your mental health journey.
To access Peer Community:
- Download the TimelyCare app.
- Register with your school email address. (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Select “Community” in the bottom toolbar. Here you’ll see new and old posts from your peers where you can comment and show support.
- Select “Agree & Continue” when the pop-up box regarding community rules appears.
- Select the “+” sign in the lower-right corner to start a new post.
- Type your thoughts, feelings, and/or emotions into the text box. Remember, everything you post is anonymous.
- Choose the category that best describes your post.
- Click “Post.”