IMPACT Solutions, Case Western Reserve University’s employee assistance program, will offer a free on-demand webinar throughout May on emotional eating. Excessive stress, not sleeping well, anxiety, and needing emotional comfort may lead people to the refrigerator, potentially resulting in unwanted weight gain, health issues, and lowered self-esteem.
The online seminar aims to teach individuals how to identify when they are eating emotionally, what their triggers may be, and how not to use food to fulfill an emotional void.
To access the webinar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box”.
- At “MEMBER LOGIN”, enter Username. If you don’t remember the Username (Member Login as listed on CWRU Impact Solutions brochure), call 800.227.6007.
- Click the “SIGN IN” box.
- Click on the blue “WEBINAR” box.
- Under May Webinar, select either “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.
For more information on IMPACT Solutions’ short-term, confidential assistance, call 800.227.6007.