The Staff Advisory Council’s community service committee will hold its sixth annual Back-to-School Supply Drive through Monday, Aug. 15.
The committee will be collecting back-to-school supplies for three schools in the Cleveland Metropolitan School District: Daniel E. Morgan, Mary Bethune and Michael R. White.
Suggested donation items include pencils, pens, notebooks, binders, protractors, scientific calculators, USB drives and more. For a full list of suggested donations, download the flier.
Donations can be dropped off to:
- Dwayne Bible, Cedar Avenue Service Center, Room 170F
- Janice Eatman Williams, Yost Hall, Room 35
- Theresa Grigger, Crawford Hall, Room 532
- Suzanne Healy, Peter B. Lewis Building, Room 21
- Laura Huffman, School of Dental Medicine, Room 1250
- Rosanna Masley, Gund Hall (School of Law)
- Brinn Omabegho, Wood Building, Room W200
- Margaret Roudebush, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing
- Shannon Swiatkowski, Biomedical Research Building, Room 109
- Patty Urbon, School of Medicine, Room W171
- Bonnie Worthy, Nord Hall, Room 312
Those who donate to the collection will be entered into a raffle to win a Kindle.