Complete all financial aid documents by May 15

CWRU students who receive need-based financial aid from the university, including grants, federal work-study, or any university or federal loans, must apply for financial aid each year by completing the FAFSA, the CWRU Financial Aid Application and any additional forms that may be required.

Apply for financial aid by completing and submitting the application materials listed on the Documents tab of My Financial Aid by Sunday, May 15.


U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents must complete and submit the FAFSA each year they wish to apply for financial aid. Dependent students must complete the form with their parents. Returning students should complete the FAFSA using their 2015 tax information.

The FAFSA school code for all CWRU undergraduates is 003137.

CWRU Financial Aid Application

The CWRU Financial Aid Application is required for all enrolled students receiving need-based financial aid. It is available online through the My Financial Aid portal. It is usually easiest to complete the form after you have completed the FAFSA.

Additional Forms

Each student has different financial circumstances, and additional forms may be required. The Office of University Financial Aid will contact you to let you know if any additional documents are required to complete your application for aid. You also can always log in to My Financial Aid to check on the latest list of required documents.

If you have questions about aid eligibility or your application for financial aid, you can contact the Office of University Financial Aid at 216.368.4530, or stop by Yost Hall, Room 435 and make an appointment.