award ribbon icon

Graduate students: Apply to earn funding for academic presentations

Graduate students seeking funding to compensate for expenses incurred while traveling to present at conferences or symposiums should apply for the School of Graduate Studies’ fellowships and travel awards. 

The Graduate Student Travel Award (GSTA) and the Verhosek Fund (V-Fund) can be used to support students in programs housed under the School of Graduate Studies when presenting a paper or poster at a conference. Each award can be used once during an applicant’s academic career. Funding is limited, so students interested in this opportunity should apply as soon as possible.

Learn more about the fellowship programs and travel awards offered by the School of Graduate Studies.