Beginning in February, the Office of Student Activities & Leadership will launch a pilot program for second-year students and CWRU alumni.
Second-year students will be paired with a young CWRU alumnus (no more than 10 years postgraduate) who will work with the student to:
- Deepen their exploration of their ideal self;
- Enhance their knowledge of their real self;
- Identify their strengths and celebrate their values;
- Embrace their passions;
- Narrow their career focus and set actionable goals accordingly;
- Build meaningful networks to advance their goals, purpose and passions.
Students and alumni will engage in-person (if alumnus is local), via phone or by video conferencing.
Thirty-five alumni have been recruited for this pilot program.
Those interested in participating must apply no later than Friday, Feb. 2, at midnight. The application is available on OrgSync.