The Resident Assistant (RA) Selection Committee is looking for committed, enthusiastic and diverse members of the Case Western Reserve University community interested in creating a residential experience that makes CWRU feel like home.
Staff and faculty are encouraged to recommend highly qualified students to become RAs. They also can encourage students to attend one of the remaining RA information sessions:
- Friday, Nov. 30, from 1 to 2 p.m. in Nord Hall, Room 400
- Tuesday, Dec. 4, from 4 to 5 p.m. at the Office of Multicultural Affairs (Sears Library Building, Room 409)
- Friday, Dec. 7, from 1 to 2 p.m. in Tomlinson Hall, Room 239
- Wednesday, Jan. 16, from 7 to 8 p.m. in Hillel, Room 002
- Thursday, Jan. 17, from 7 to 8 p.m. in the LGBT Center (Tinkham Veale University Center, Suite 179)
Any questions about the RA position or the hiring process can be directed to RA-Selection-Committee@case.edu.
RA applications for summer 2019 and the 2019-20 academic year are due Monday, Jan. 21, at 5 p.m. To apply to be an RA, fill out a Google Form.