CWRU’s employee assistance provider, Impact Solutions (now part of All One Health), offers a webinar to help you discover what your most effective learning style might be, and how you can interact effectively with those of differing styles. A questionnaire is available for download. The webinar is available on demand by following these instructions:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com
- On the top right, select “Select Portal & App, select Member Portal & App” and log in using your account username and password.
- If you have not created an account, on the right side, select “Sign Up” to create a new account with the company code.
- Enter CWRU’s company code (cwrueap) and select “Next”
- Enter your CWRU email address and select “Next”
- Create a username. It is not the same as your email address, however, for ease you may want to use your network ID (abc123) as your username. Then, select “Submit”.
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the 5-character code from the email in the box. Then, select “Verify Your Code”.
- Create a password. Password must be at least 8 characters and can be any combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. Enter your password again in the “Repeat Password” field and select “Submit”.
- You will be directed to a Log In page. Log in using your username and password.
- Scroll down to the bottom middle of the page, and select Recorded Webinars, scroll through the media list, then select the “What’s Your Learning Style?” tile to view the webinar and obtain the transcript.
IMPACT Solutions: No Cost to You, Short-Term, Confidential, Solution Oriented. 800-227-6007.