A research study is being conducted by Case Western Reserve University on how adult listeners understand speech in noise.
All eligible individuals will be compensated for participating.
- You are between ages 18-30
- You have normal hearing or near-normal hearing
- American English is your native language
What does participation involve?
- You will be asked to fill out a demographic questionnaire. You will take a hearing test in which you will be asked to respond to comfortable sounds presented via headphones.
- For the study, you will listen to speech and repeat back what you heard. This speech will be presented in quiet or in combination with background noise. The speech and noise are not loud.
- You will be tested during a one- or two-hour session.
How do I enroll?
Scheduling is flexible! If you’re interested, please email email@example.com or call the office at 216-368-1616.