The Veale Institute for Entrepreneurship introduces StartupTree, the leading platform and the fastest-growing network for university entrepreneurship. Students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members are encouraged to create an account where they have the opportunity to discover, connect, and collaborate with co-founders, team members, and mentors on their entrepreneurial journey.
“For years we have heard that the entrepreneurship ecosystem is too confusing to navigate,” Michael Goldberg, executive director of the Veale Institute said. “StartupTree is enabling us to scale CWRU entrepreneurship so that we can streamline all entrepreneurship content, opportunities, data and connections onto one platform to make it easier for students, faculty, staff, alumni and community members to get interested in entrepreneurship and get support for their creative ideas!”
Through StartUpTree, members can do the following:
- Register for events;
- Connect with mentors;
- Apply for competitions;
- Find funding support;
- Get project and venture support;
- Connect with other students interested in entrepreneurship; and
- Get deals on different tech resources (GitHub, AWS and more).
On the platform now, users can sign up or apply for the following opportunities:
- Technology Management Class & Startup Trek Spring 2022 Application—Have the chance to travel to San Francisco next semester.
- Morgenthaler Pavey Startup Competition—Apply for the Idea Track or Venture Track.
- Student Entrepreneurship Fund—Apply to get funding to support market research for a business idea, compete in a competition, participate in an accelerator, and more.
- CWRU Entrepreneurship Mentor Program—Become a mentor and help guide individuals as they begin their career and entrepreneurial journey. Or connect with industry experts, alums and more to get advice on your business idea, venture, or career journey.
- Events—Register for an upcoming event or workshop.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.