The University Technology ([U]Tech) Teaching + Learning Technologies (TLT) team will host workshops on remote testing to help faculty:
- Think about assessments required for their courses;
- Apply themselves to create a Canvas quiz;
- Navigate the settings for Canvas quizzes; and
- Differentiate secure testing options with Respondus and Honorlock.
TLT will offer the workshop four times:
- Tuesday, Sept. 15, from 2:30 to 3:20 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 16, from 10 to 10:50 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 17, from 11 to 11:50 a.m.
- Friday, Sept. 18, from 3 to 3:50 p.m.
To receive the Zoom link, email Auriel Benford at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date(s) you’d like to attend.
The TLT team also will be available for scheduled time slots to meet with faculty one-on-one. Sessions will be held on the following date, but may be offered again if faculty members find it helpful:
- Wednesday, Sept. 16, from 8 to 9:20 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 17, from 9 to 11 a.m.