Are you planning to give your students remote exams this term? If so, there are some important things you need to consider and prepare for to ensure that you and your students have a technology worry-free experience.
University Technology’s ([U]Tech) Teaching and Learning Technologies team invites faculty to learn more about remote assessment as they prepare for midterms and finals.
Faculty can participate in workshops to prepare for remote testing.
Part one of the workshop is titled “Getting Started with Remote Testing” and will be held Monday, Oct. 5, from 2 to 2:50 p.m. Watch a recording of the session.
Part two, titled “Secure Testing Tools” will be offered four times:
- Today (Sept. 30) from 2 to 2:50 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 2, from 3 to 3:50 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 6, from 3:30 to 4:20 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 9, from 11 to 11:50 a.m.
To receive the Zoom link for this workshop, email Auriel Benford at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One-on-one appointments also are available to learn more about remote and secure testing. Appointments are available:
- Wednesdays from 8 to 9:30 a.m.; and
- Thursdays from 1 to 3 p.m.
Other times are available by request. Set up an appointment.
The following web resources also are available:
- Secure Online Testing website
- Secure Testing Instructor Checklist
- Secure Testing Student Checklist
- Secure Testing team support available through the CWRU Help Desk and email@example.com