The University Technology ([U]Tech) C.A.R.E. Center on Kelvin Smith Library’s lower level will have modified hours from today (Dec. 18) through Sunday, Jan. 12.
The hours for walk-up technical support and device drop-off and pick-up at the [U]Tech C.A.R.E. Center during those days will be:
- Dec. 18: 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Dec. 19–20: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Dec. 21–Jan. 1: closed (the university is closed Dec. 23–Jan. 1)
- Jan. 2–3: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Jan. 4–5: closed
- Jan. 6–10: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Jan. 1–12: closed
The [U]Tech C.A.R.E. Center will be back to normal hours beginning the week of Jan. 13. The center is regularly open from Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.