The Uptown Saturday Nights series will kick off Saturday, Aug. 27, with a variety of musical artists who will celebrate the roots of American music with performances at locations around Uptown.
The series will feature local musicians at eight locations on seven consecutive Saturdays in University Circle’s Uptown district. Various genres will be performed, including blues, jazz, gospel, traditional country, folk, Americana, bluegrass and zydeco.
The Aug. 27 schedule is:
- ABC the Tavern Uptown: Lost Bob & Ozone at 7 p.m.
- Coquette Patisserie: Eric Seddon duo at 7 p.m.
- Roots Garden: Down the Road at 7 p.m.
- Trentina: George Foley at 7 p.m.
- Barking Spider: Erin Nicole & The Chill Factor at 8 p.m., and Tom Shaper & Friends, 10 p.m.
- Corner Alley at Uptown: FlipSide at 8 p.m.
- Ninja City: DJ Knyce at 8 p.m.
- Happy Dog at the Euclid Tavern: Matt Monta & The Haymkers at 9 p.m., and Rebekah Jean at 10:30 p.m.
Case Western Reserve sponsors the Uptown Saturday Nights series.
Learn more about the series at universitycircle.org/events/2016/08/27/uptown-saturday-nights.