The new annual license for SPSS Statistics, version 26, is now available in the University Technology ([U]Tech) Software Center. It expires July 31, 2020.
SPSS Statistics is used for fast and powerful statistical analysis, with applications in research and education. It is available to all Case Western Reserve University students, faculty and staff at the following rates:
- Students 2019-20: $72 per license
- Faculty/staff 2019-20: $96 per license
- Faculty/Staff SPSS 25 renewal only 2019-20: $96
- This option allows currently licensed users to continue with the previous version (same price and same expiration date as the other two licenses above).
- Renewal licenses for SPSS Statistics 24 are no longer available.
To download the software:
- Visit the Software Center website and click “I Agree” to accept the end-user license agreement.
- Find the appropriate title in the software title list and click on the Windows or Mac operating system icon.
- Follow the instructions on the following page.
[U]Tech recommends removing any previous versions before installing the upgrade.