The Division of Student Affairs has launched its updated Community Concerns Reporting System (CCRS)—a way for CWRU community members who have witnessed or have experienced incidents of bias, prejudice or discrimination involving a student to report their experiences.
The updated CCRS form includes the following features/functionality:
- The CCRS form is now accessible via Single Sign-On.
- A reporter will get confirmation when a CCRS report is successfully submitted.
- A reporter can select the option to receive an email copy of their responses/report.
The CCRS Response Team responsible for responding to reports also now includes representatives from:
- Dean of Students Office
- Disability Resources
- Flora Stone Mather Center for Women
- Graduate Student Council
- International Student Services
- LGBT Center
- Office of Equity
- Office for Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunity
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Student Conduct and Community Standards
- Undergraduate Diversity Collaborative
- Undergraduate Student Government
If an incident does not involve a student, the user/reporter should contact Human Resources.To learn more about the CCRS and how to report, visit the Dean of Students website.