It is widely known that internalizing anger, resentment and grudges has a negative impact on well-being. While many people want to release negative feelings towards others, they struggle with how to do it.
Case Western Reserve’s employee assistance program, IMPACT Solutions, presents an online seminar to offer skills and tools for a more peaceful mindset. This webinar will discuss how holding onto anger hurts is harmful, how anger and resentment manifest in the mind and body and how to take concrete steps toward lasting forgiveness.
The webinar is available on demand for faculty and staff through the month of February.
To access the webinar:
- Go to myimpactsolution.com.
- Click on the orange “Go to member login box”.
- At “Member Login,” enter your username. If you don’t remember the username (Member Login as listed on CWRU Impact Solutions brochure), call 1.800.227.6007 to gain access.
- Click the “Sign In” box.
- Click on the blue “Webinar” box.
- Under February Webinar select either “No Completion Certificate” to view anonymously or “Completion Certificate” if you want proof of having viewed the webinar.