Full-time teaching faculty members at Case Western Reserve University are eligible to apply for Nord Grants to develop innovative teaching and research projects.
The University Center for Innovation in Teaching and Education (UCITE) offers these grants to those who wish to:
- Explore innovative teaching and learning strategies or projects;
- Explore creative teaching ideas to support learning in remote and hybrid class settings;
- Integrate diversity, equity, inclusion and internationalization work into course curricula;
- Innovate instructional techniques through the application of teaching and learning technology;
- Develop inter- and transdisciplinary collaborations to create student learning opportunities beyond the classroom environment;
- Use academic data to understand and improve student learning; or
- Evaluate the impact of innovative teaching strategies on student learning.
Visiting and part-time faculty members, SAGES fellows, and graduate students can collaborate as team members with a full-time faculty member for grant proposals (the team leader must be a full-time faculty member).