Join Case Western Reserve University and Vanguard to find out how to make the most of your retirement plan. All CWRU employees are invited to upcoming “Timeline to Retirement” workshops.
The workshops will focus on important dates to know for Social Security, Medicare and Required Minimum Distributions. The information is helpful for those getting closer to retirement (three to 10 years away). Participants will gain a better understanding of how to optimize their benefits.
These workshops will be held:
- Tuesday, Aug. 1:
- 10 a.m. in Biomedical Research Building, Room 105, or
- 2 p.m. in Adelbert Hall, Toepfer Room
- Wednesday, Aug. 2:
- 10 a.m. in Wolstein Research Building, Room 1413, or
- 2 p.m. in Wolstein Research Building, Room 1413
- Friday, Aug. 4:
- 10 a.m. in Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Community Studies Center, Room 108, or
- 2 p.m. in Biomedical Research Building, Room 105