Faculty and staff can learn more about retirement planning, investment management and more through a series of webinars conducted by TIAA from April 14-16. The webinars can be watched live or viewed on demand up to 30 days after the live broadcast.
The webinar schedule is as follows:
- April 14 at noon: Tax planning in 2020
- April 14 at 3 p.m.: The Starting Line: Why and how retirement savings starts now
- April 15 at noon: Quarterly economic and market update with TIAA’s chief investment strategist
- April 16 at noon: Understanding Medicare
- April 16 at 3 p.m.: Lifetime income: Looking to turn your retirement savings into income for life?
To view all of TIAA’s webinar offerings and register, visit TIAA’s Live Webinar Lounge at tiaa.org/webinars.