Faculty and staff members can get information on retirement planning, cybersecurity and other topics through a series of webinars broadcast live by TIAA from Feb. 11-13 and available on demand for 30 days after the live broadcast.
All webinars start at noon. Scheduled topics are:
- Feb. 11: Introduction to trusts
- Feb. 12: Market-proof your retirement
- Feb. 12: She’s Got It: A woman’s guide to saving and investing
- Feb. 13: Cybersecurity @ home
- Feb. 13: Within Reach: Transitioning from career to retirement,
To view details about the webinars and register to attend, go to the TIAA Live Webinar Lounge at tiaa.org/webinars.
Questions about the webinar? Email AskHR@case.edu or call the HR Service Center at 216.368.6964.