The Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit, in collaboration with Berrett-Koehler Publishers, will host the Fifth Global Forum for Business as an Agent of World Benefit Oct. 19–28. This free virtual forum will feature 10 days of conversations and presentations by more than 40 business leaders and educators.
Since its conception in 2006, the Global Forum for Business as an Agent of World Benefit has invited executives, entrepreneurs, design thinkers and next generation leaders to strive toward economic and social excellence. The Global Forum is part of the Fowler Center’s mission to help businesses transform into agents of environmental, social and economic benefit.
The theme of this year’s Global Forum is “The Great Leadership Reset,” a virtual reimagining, about how business can meet the biggest global challenges of the 21st century.
Members of the community are invited to join David Cooperrider, Fowler Center faculty director, and co-hosts Michele Hunt and Audrey Selian for this groundbreaking virtual forum exploring how business leaders around the world are coming together to create a better future for all.
The Fifth Global Forum will include a portfolio of outstanding and inspiring global speakers, including:
- Former Unilever CEO Paul Polman on how he fused the UN Sustainable Development Goals deep into the company’s core growth strategy;
- Leading business educator Rosabeth Moss Kanter on how leaders can make a difference outside their organization, as well as inside;
- Diversity, equity, inclusion and justice leader Tiffany Jana on using DEI to make your business future-fit;
- Essential leadership expert and an original pioneer in moving management theory past industrial-age values Ken Blanchard;
- Founding member of the Conscious Capitalism movement Raj Sisodia; and
- CEO and Executive Director of the United Nations Global Compact Sanda Ojiambo on how the business sector can support the UN Sustainable Development Goals.