With daylight saving time set to end in a few days and colder temperatures in the weather forecast, Parking Services has a solution to help keep members of the community safer and warmer. Included at no additional cost for current permit holders, an After Hours pass is available for those who frequently park on campus at night or on the weekends and are looking for more convenient parking than their current assignment.
Those with any valid permit displayed are eligible to park in the following lots during designated times:
- Lot 1A (surface lot) from 4:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. with CWRU ID
- Lot 29 (garage) from 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. with gate card
- Lot 44 (surface lot) from 4:30 p.m to 7 a.m.
- Lot 46 (garage) from 4:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. with CWRU ID
- Lot 47 (surface lot) from 4:30 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Lot 53 (garage) from 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. with gate card
- Lot 55 (garage) from 4:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. with CWRU ID
To see which option best fits your needs, view the parking map. Entrance to any after-hours lot or garage is restricted after 3 a.m. and you must vacate the lot prior to 7 a.m. to avoid penalties. After Hours parking is not guaranteed and may be unavailable due to use by assigned permit holders or special event requests.
A $10 deposit is required to receive the gate card needed to access Lot 29 (Campus Center Parking Garage) or Lot 53 (Veale Parking Garage). To pick up this card, visit Access Services on the lower level of Crawford Hall. Otherwise, access to lots mentioned above is already active for current permit holders using your CWRU ID.
Contact Parking Services at 216.368.2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.