Summer meal plan applications available

The summer meal plan application is available for students living off campus this summer. The meal plan card can be used at the University Hospitals cafeteria and the UH Einstein Bros. Bagels.

Off-campus students can apply for the meal plan at Students living on campus can apply for the summer meal plan through their MyHousing summer housing application.

More information on the summer meal plan can be found at