Faculty and staff are invited to join Judson at Home for an informal discussion of what “aging in place” means, what resources are available in Northeast Ohio and how to embrace the next chapters of your life story.
This session, titled “Successful Aging in Place,” will be held Thursday, Aug. 15, from 10:30 a.m. to noon at the Frank N. and Jocelyne K. Linsalata Alumni Center.
Judson at Home experts will explain the benefits of their innovative program and how it can meet your needs.
Points of discussion will include
- Physical and mental flexibility;
- A manageable home environment;
- Staying connected to communities;
- Using technology effectively; and
- Responding to health care changes.
Lunch will be offered immediately following the discussion.
RSVP to Sheri Pundole at SPundole@judsonsmartliving.org or 216.791.2187.