The Case Western Reserve University Alumni Association invites the campus community to recognize alumni by nominating candidates or themselves for one of five awards. Recipients will be honored at the 2019 Homecoming Luncheon Oct. 11.
The five award categories are:
- Distinguished Alumni—for lifetime achievement;
- Professional Achievement—for mid-career achievement
- Young Alumni Achievement—for alumni under 36 years old;
- Daniel T. Clancy Award—for outstanding service to CWRU alumni for at least 15 years; and
- Newton D. Baker Award—for outstanding acts of service performed by alumni, faculty, staff and members of the community.
Review award criteria and complete a user-friendly nomination form through the Alumni Association website by May 30.