The Staff Advisory Council (SAC) recently began its new term, kicking things off with an orientation breakfast Sept. 10, in which President Barbara R. Snyder, Vice President of Human Resources Carolyn Gregory and SAC Chair Barbara Juknialis welcomed the newly elected representatives.
The 2013-2014 executive board is:
- Barbara Juknialis: Chair
- Brinn Omabegho: Vice Chair
- Sarah Robinson: Secretary
- Shannon Swiatkowski: Past Chair
- Carolyn Gregory: Vice President of HR
- Carolyn Washick: HR Liaison
Those with any requests of the SAC should contact Juknialis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.368.3309.
Anyone interested in participating on any of the seven standing committees (being an elected representative is not necessary) should contact the appropriate committee co-chair from the steering committee list below:
- Rick and Robin Kramer: Staff Recognition Committee
- Tracy Wilson-Holden and Stacy Fening: Fringe Benefits Committee
- Kathie Dowdell and Kathy O’Linn: Staff Training & Development
- Theresa Grigger: Community Service Committee
- Robin Kramer and Jim Prince: Elections Committee
- Karen Romoser and Jim Nauer: Staff Policy Committee
- Shannon Swiatkowski and Jim Nauer: Communications Committee
For more information regarding the Staff Advisory Council, visit case.edu/sac.