Due to scheduled maintenance, multiple systems will experience a brief outage Tuesday, July 20, from 3 to 6 a.m.
The following systems will be affected:
- Advance and Wizard
- APEX (Oracle Application Express) Applications
- Aurora Maintainer Account System
- Campus Map
- Course Evaluation System
- Identity Management Web Pages
- Account Activation, Password Change, Affiliate Request Form
- IP Self Registration and Other IP Management Tools
- Kelvin Smith Library Applications, Including APEX Applications
- School of Dental Medicine
- AStar Pro, axiUm, GSD, INFINITT PACS (Digital X-Rays)
- [U]Tech Software Center
- WWW Content Management changes
For assistance with any technology product or service at Case Western Reserve University, contact the University Technology Service Desk at email@example.com, call 216.368.HELP (4357) or visit help.case.edu.