Members of the Case Western Reserve University community are invited to meet-ups for the Seed Sprint component of the university’s new strategic planning effort, Think Big.
Attendees will have the chance to engage with one another and discuss their ideas for Seed Sprints—short, interdisciplinary pilot projects that can have an academic, co-curricular or administrative or operational focus.
Additionally, Provost and Executive Vice President Ben Vinson III’s Chief of Staff, Lisa Camp, will be available at the beginning of each of the meetings to answer questions.
The meetings will be held:
- Today (Jan. 10): Noon, Kelvin Smith Library–Freedman Center; 5 p.m., Interactive Commons
- Jan. 11: Noon and 5 p.m., Interactive Commons
- Jan. 14: Noon, Interactive Commons; 5 p.m., Sears think[box] 2nd floor
- Jan. 15: Noon, Kelvin Smith Library–Freedman Center; 5 p.m., Sears think[box] 2nd floor
- Jan. 16: Noon, Sears think[box] 2nd floor; 5 p.m., Kelvin Smith Library–Freedman Center
The deadline to submit a Seed Sprint proposal is Friday, Jan 18, at 5 p.m.