The Residence Hall Association (RHA) general body recently elected its executive board members.
- Executive president: Mara Gallagher
- VP of internal development: Katherine Kleinberg
- VP of residential relations: Ryan Stroud
- VP of external communications: Jeffrey Sommer
- VP of programming: Brad Aronson
- VP of administration and finance: Erik Larsen
- VP of public relations: Michael Knobloch
There are still opportunities to get involved with RHA for next year, as spring elections for The Upper Class Community Council, the Murray Hill Community Council, the Carlton Road Community Council and the Clarke Tower Community Council get underway in the beginning of April. Letters of intent open April 13, after the housing lottery is complete, and are due April 20.
Congratulations to the latest members of the RHA Executive Board.