You may qualify to participate in a survey study examining the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic conditions on women’s experiences with mental health and maternal-fetal/infant bonding in pregnancy and postpartum.
To participate, you must:
- Be currently pregnant in your second or third trimester.
- Be between 18 and 45 years old.
In you qualify to participate:
- Your participation will consist of completion of three online surveys, which each take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- You will be asked to complete the first survey during pregnancy, the second survey at 6 weeks postpartum, and the third survey at 6 months postpartum.
- You will be asked to complete the surveys online in the privacy of your own home.
For more information, please contact:
Erika L. Kelley, PhD
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology