The Vanguard Education Series of webinars will be offered through Aug. 31 to help employees plan for retirement, especially during these uncertain times. Webinars are scheduled every Monday and Friday through Aug. 31.
The webinar series includes the following topics:
- “Timeline to Retirement”—See how you can use your retirement savings to create a sustainable income stream to last you through retirement. You’ll also learn about how to invest during retirement, prepare for health care costs, and much more.
- “Retirement Income”—This webinar is intended for those who plan to retire in three to 15 years. It will review the key government benefits available to you. It also discusses the decisions you’ll face as you approach and live through retirement.
- “Financial Freedom”—Do you find it hard to fit saving for retirement into your budget? This webinar provides rules of thumb to help you save more and tips for doing so within your current financial situation.
- “Create Your Plan”—Learn about best practices for saving and investing and Vanguard’s online tools and services.
- “Investing in Volatile Markets”—Market volatility can be stressful for anyone, even when saving for a long-term goal like retirement. But understanding Vanguard’s investment philosophy can help you ride out the ups and downs of the market and reach your financial goals.
- “529 plans”—Learn the basics of saving for a child’s education through a 529 plan.
- “Women and Investing”—Women face unique challenges when planning and investing for their future. Find out what you need to know to save and invest wisely.
The “Investing in Volatile Markets” webinar is now available on-demand. Watch this webinar to get Vanguard’s perspective on how to ride the ups and downs of the market and reach your financial goals.
Questions? Email AskHR@case.edu or call the HR Service Center at 216.368.6964.
Legal notice: Whenever you invest, there’s a chance you could lose the money. Diversification does not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.